zaterdag 24 maart 2012

A breath of fresh air..

I love the blue, blue skies which Spring has brought us. That also meant a ofcourse a fitting outfit to start this season with. I don't know if I have said this like a 1000 times or just a couple of time, but I - looove - Jane Norman! I was working and a friend of mine came up to me to congratulate me for my birthday. When we were talking I showed her al the items I specifically wanted from the new Jane Norman collection. On of the shirts I told her about caught her eye and it also happened to be the only one on sale! If it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't even notice and I work there *disgrace, disgrace* I'm dead on crazy about J. Norman's signature gold buttons, which to me are like the cherry on top. The other shirt I want is the exact same one, but then in original panter print. I copped this shirt the next day and wore it with matching skinny's and threw on a simple necklace.
Leopard shirt grey: Jane Norman




Necklace: H&M


Funky Foxy Legging/Mint: Pieces


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten