zaterdag 15 september 2012

Vogue NL: Amsterdam Fashion's Night Out 2012

It's been a while since I blogged, because I've been so incredibly busy and I still actually am. ALLOT has happened, seen and been through many many awesome experiences. I've been to Watch The Throne in Antwerp in Belgium, Odd Future in Paradiso Amsterdam and two days ago to the first official FNO in the Netherlands organised by Vogue NL. And that's what's this post about. Below a little peek of our personal experience:




We waited about an hour to snap a "Vogue cover" with two of the most brilliant fashion duo of the haute couture industry, I personally love love looove their work!
(please ignore the hole in my pantyhose)


my homies Nish and Ilias<3





more pics and details about goodies and my outfit that day will soon follow!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten