dinsdag 31 januari 2012

LOWLANDS 2012

This year is the first time I'm going to attend dutch 3-day camping festival Lowlands with one of my best friends. I've always wanted to go, but never could find someone to join me. Today Lowlands released the first names for the official line-up on their facebookpage (First line is in dutch):
En daar gaan we dan.... De eerste namen voor Lowlands 2012 zijn bekend! Feist, Innervisions presents: Henrik Schwarz, Dixon en Âme (live & DJ, Ane Brun, La Pegatina, Letlive, Blaudzun, Movits!, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Les Ramoneurs de Menhirs
I have to say I'm kinda disappointed they haven't already released the entire official line-up yet. For the category MUSIC I'm hoping for: Gotye, Robyn, Agnes Obel, The Cool Kids, Theophilus London, Lykke Li, Florence + The Machine, MGMT, Linkin Park, KiD CuDi, Fort Minor, GCH, Frank Ocean, Asher Roth, 30STM, Adele, N*E*R*D, Baths, Solange Knowles, Childish Gambino, SBTRKT, The XX, Kelis, James Blake, The Weeknd, The Glitch Mob, Santigold, M.I.A., Ed SHeeran etc. I know, kinda ambitious list lol. The tickets will be sold at this link: http://www.ticketmaster.nl/artist/lowlands-festival-tickets/877267 on saturday at 11:00 CET (UTC/GMT +1 hour) If you wanna buy them, sit in front of your PC @ 11:00 sharp, because aparently these babies go fast.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten