woensdag 29 februari 2012

Leapday, '80's and pearls.

First of all I want to make clear that this post actually doesn't have anything to do with the theme "leapday" but since today is 29th of February, I couldn't resist adding it in the title =P Today I rocked a vintage shortsleeved blazer which kinda reminds me of the '80's (the exact reason I love it so much) I've been a obsessive fan of necklaces and to be specific gold, white (pearl) and ocasional grey and black. Today I rocked the pearls to ad a classy feel and a gold chain for the edge.
Pearl bracelets
Owls have to be one of my favorite nocturnal creatures, I find them absolutely fascinating. So last week I saw these white owl-earrings and I copped them immediatly.
Store: Claire's, Price: €4,50
I absolutely love the combinations of white, gold and a little black. Classy, classy, classy! (PS please ignore my messy braid and crappy pic quality)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten