vrijdag 27 januari 2012

Versace for H&M Pt. 2

I came home from a stressfull day, because I had to handle some important stuff at school. When I came in to my room I saw this package waiting for me.
I was so thrilled!! I ordered this beauty last sunday and finally after 5 freaking days...
HAPPY HAPPY! JOY JOY! It's a denimblue shirt from the VERSACE for H&M CRUISE Collection for men. We all know that last year Versace was a guest designer for H&M. My favorite theme was the Stampa collection. I wanted to require the stampa leotherprinted quilted jacket for women, the jacket or shirt for men (as worn by Kanye). Sadly I didn't had enough money. I knew there was gonna be a pt. 2 so I watched out for that. On January 19th the official collection came online (this time only on web) and I ordered this shirt as soon as possible. Couldn't be any happier^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten