dinsdag 20 december 2011

Hair, hair, hair!

Christmas is coming up and my hair is real hot mess. Time to finally do something about it. A couple of weeks ago I decided to braid my hair again with fake hair. Last year I'd done blond and black. See below
I loved it so much I knew I wanted to do it again, but this time with a touch of coral. I was actually looking for mint green, but than I saw the shop were I buy my fake hair had coral pink!
I immediatley bought at least 3 packs of coral, blond and black. That weekend I had my hair done by a good friend of mine who braided it into cornrows. This was a previewpic I made so I could remember it.
Well this has been a couple of weeks ago and thursday I'm going to get my hair braided again with the same colors, but then in a different style. What I'm going for is a still a suprise, but I can't wait to show it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten